- Schedule of Classes - February 23, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 23, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Laboratory topics include systematics, morphology, and behavior.
When Offered Spring (offered alternate years).
Fees Course fee: $30.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: BIOEE 4700.
- Students will acquire knowledge of the major groups of amphibians and reptiles, with respect to their main diagnostic characteristics.
- Students will be able to move freely back and forth between classifications and evolutionary trees of amphibians and reptiles on a global basis.
- Students will be able to synthesize, integrate, and discuss details of morphology, ecology, behavior, and physiology for major lineages of amphibians and reptiles.
- Students will have a working familiarity with the characteristics that distinguish ~50 species of amphibians and reptiles, including primarily those found in NY, as well as construct a key to an initially unknown fauna.
- Students will be able to think integratively and synthetically about the biology and future of amphibians and reptiles on a global and local basis.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRStimson Hall 316
Prerequisite or co-requisite: BIOEE 4700. Course fee: $30.
Or send this URL: