- Schedule of Classes - December 12, 2018 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 12, 2018 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Laboratory topics include systematics, morphology, and behavior.
When Offered Spring (offered alternate years).
Fees Course fee: $30.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: BIOEE 4700.
- Students will acquire knowledge of the major groups of amphibians and reptiles, with respect to their main diagnostic characteristics.
- Students will be able to move freely back and forth between classifications and evolutionary trees of amphibians and reptiles on a global basis.
- Students will be able to synthesize, integrate, and discuss details of morphology, ecology, behavior, and physiology for major lineages of amphibians and reptiles.
- Students will have a working familiarity with the characteristics that distinguish ~50 species of amphibians and reptiles, including primarily those found in NY, as well as construct a key to an initially unknown fauna.
- Students will be able to think integratively and synthetically about the biology and future of amphibians and reptiles on a global and local basis.
Or send this URL: