- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Applying economic concepts to managerial decisions addressing substantive issues requires operationalization of concepts, finding appropriate samples of a population from which to generalize, and determining the causal inferences that can be draw from any relationships observed. This core course for MPS students mentors students through the execution of practical research projects. Students will work in teams and focus will be given to effective research strategies and effective communication of results and progress.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: AEM MPS students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 6991.
- Students will be able to demonstrate command of existing knowledge within their research topic.
- Students will be able to use existing knowledge to explore the issue of interest, formulate researchable questions and construct hypotheses, where appropriate.
- Students will be able to identify relevant data sources, either existing data sources or through a plan to collect their own data and understand the methods used to compile and analyze the data.
- Students will be able to identify appropriate methods to analyze the data to answer the research questions and/or test their hypotheses.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Warren Hall B02
de Gorter, H
Enrollment limited to MPS students in Applied Economics and Management.
Disabled for this roster.