- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course examines topics in asset pricing and wealth management. We adopt a quantitative approach to asset management, and examine recent developments in the finance academic and practitioner literature on asset pricing and portfolio management.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2240 or AEM 2241.
- Students will be able to assess market efficiency.
- Students will be able to identify risk factors in Financial Markets.
- Students will be able to rate quality and value investing.
- Students will be able to explain the role of short sellers and insiders.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall 101
Prerequisites: AEM 2240 or AEM 2241; or equivalents. Enrollment preference given to Dyson students. Non-Dyson students please place your name on the waitlist during the pre-enrollment period.
Disabled for this roster.