- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
An evaluation of the fundamental principles, structure, finance, management and governance associated with the cooperative business model, with a focus on agricultural cooperatives. Analyses of the cooperative business organization within the modern economy are emphasized through a mix of lectures, guest speakers, case study discussions and, and experiential learning projects with cooperative businesses.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: one of the following courses: AEM 1200, AEM 2200, HADM 1810, ILRID 1700, or permission of instructor
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Identify economic justifications for the cooperative as a business entity.
- Illustrate unique characteristics surrounding the governance, finance, and management of cooperative businesses.
- Analyze contemporary issues facing modern cooperatives with an emphasis on challenges and opportunities facing cooperatives that compete with investor-owned firms.
Or send this URL: