- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduces navigation-grade GPS instruments used in agricultural and environmental science. Topics include instrument familiarization; field-data collection and processing; real-time and post-differential correction; and GPS-GIS integration and mapping of geo-positional data.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Contact instructor to arrange group meeting times.Outcomes
- Use GPS data for agronomic and environmental management issues.
- Access and process geo-positional data for mapping farmland resource conditions.
- Process, analyze, and visualize geo-positional data and information individually and within the context of interdisciplinary groups.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Disabled for this roster.