- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This engaged learning course will allow students to work as a team on one of the leading questions in the area of environmental finance and impact investing today, while developing skills in external client relationship management and project execution. In connection with this practicum course, students will synthesize current knowledge about metrics for assessing environmental and social impacts in impact investing, and will be expected to propose a framework that builds on this knowledge and improves the ability of investors to ascertain impact in the conservation finance space.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment in CIPA's EFII Fellows Program required.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SA)
- Students will assess social and environmental returns of investments with a sustainability focus.
- Students will complete a substantial EFII project deliverable for a public affairs client organization.
- Students will engage in fieldwork to collect data for completing client deliverable.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MHuman Ecology Building 101
Disabled for this roster.