- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This graduate-level survey course addresses the key concepts and tools of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis and engagement strategies in working toward sustainable, positive development. With a particular focus on extractive industries in developing and emerging economies, the course is designed for students pursuing careers in sustainability in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Students will describe principles of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis, and engagement strategies.
- Students will apply stakeholder engagement tools used by major international organizations to real-world cases.
- Students will analyze and develop a strategic deliverable around a hypothetical stakeholder engagement scenario drawn from the instructor's practice.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- FM Van Rensselaer Hall 166N
- Mar 19 - May 9, 2018
Disabled for this roster.