- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course focuses on applying core academic writing skills in developing students' independent research papers and publications in a policy contexts.
When Offered Fall or spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: PADM 5053.
Distribution Category (CA-HE)
- Students will apply academic writing skills to create each section of a basic IMRD research paper.
- Students will describe the linguistic and persuasive characteristics of each section of a conventional research paper and apply these characteristics to their research-based writing.
- Students will proactively eliminate patterns of linguistic error in their individual writing by engaging in the production of an electronic or ePortfolio.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHuman Ecology Building 201
Disabled for this roster.