- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Cornell's Fraternity and Sorority system is in a dynamic period in its lifespan, and will continue to undergo shifts and adjust to changes over the next few years. It is critical that leaders of these organizations have the skills necessary to lead in ways that will help chapters continue to thrive. This course is specifically designed to meet the needs of existing and incoming leaders in Cornell's Fraternity and Sorority system. You will look critically at your own leadership skills and conclude the course with an action plan that will prepare you for January's recruitment and new member period. In this unique one-credit course you will build your leadership skills while building connections and relationships with officers in other chapters.
When Offered Fall, spring. (weeks 8-14).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: aspiring officers in fraternities and sororities.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Know and demonstrate practices of exemplary leadership, group development, and team building.
- Be able to articulate how leadership impacts organizational culture, change, power and belonging.
- Cultivate an awareness of your leadership strengths, and take steps toward opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Create a plan for positive chapter leadership and collaboration, based on your chapter's mission.
- Experience a sense of community and support from other members that you may come to personally value.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Clark Hall 700
- Apr 20, 2018
- S Clark Hall 700
- Apr 21, 2018
Enrollment limited to: aspiring officers in fraternities and sororities. To enroll, contact Marcus Brooks (mjb554).
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.