- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This introductory course is intended for students interested in the Leadership Minor who are engaged in various leadership activities across campus. The course will be structured to teach principles of leadership that will be immediately applied to a student's activity. Formal training provided by the Public Service Center, Office of Engaged Initiatives, Greek leadership, Big Red Leadership Institute, Cornell Outdoor Education or other approved program is expected and included. Students will enroll in the sub-lecture for their respective program.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: LEAD minors only.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Become self-aware through analyzing personal style, and assessing personal strengths, weaknesses, and motivations.
- Be able to practice critical reflection and apply it to learning from experience.
- Demonstrate basic study skills for setting priorities, time management, and stress relief.
- Initiate their leadership ePortfolio, which will be used throughout the minor.
- Apply basic leadership skills of conflict resolution, ethics, appreciating diversity, working effectively in teams.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Disabled for this roster.