- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This advanced design studio provides students in the final year of the graduate program in Landscape Architecture with the opportunity to work on complex, real-time projects. The overarching goal of this course is to test the student's theoretical, methodological, technical, and representational competency and ability to engage with a range of scales and issues. Through intensive studio work, seminar sessions, independent research, and site visits, students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to develop sound and creative solutions to environmental design problems.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: approximately $250.00. Field trip expenses approximately $250.00.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: LA 7010.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students shall work collectively with other disciplines
- Ability to assess the landscape in Urban Areas as related to Community Design.
- Students shall work graphically at a variety of scales.
- Students shall develop solutions to community projects with contemporary graphic tools.
- Students will integrate writing, visual representation and oral presentation skills.
Disabled for this roster.