- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course will introduce students to working with data in the context of modern web applications. These include data representation with relational and non-relational databases, data mining to find patterns and make predictions, and graphical presentation for visualization.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will gain practical skills for building web pages though the introduction of the data mining algorithms and theoretical approaches to graphics.
- Students will build project management skills through group interactions.
- Develop analytical tools for understanding the complex programming skills needed to build complex data systems.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFKlarman Hall KG70
Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: