- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course is an introduction to the global textile and apparel complex, particularly the importance of international trade, global sourcing, strategic management of global brands, and corporate social responsibility. There is a focus on multinational apparel firms with accompanying case study analysis.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: junior or senior standing.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1350 and marketing course.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Describe the structure, conduct, and performance of the global apparel industry.
- Assess current global factors that influence multinational apparel firms.
- Recommend strategies for apparel production and distribution based on cultural, economic, environmental, and political factors.
- Explain the implications of international regulations, alliances, and trade policies on the apparel industry.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 157
Disabled for this roster.