- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Explores the creative potential of microcomputers for fashion design. Introduces two major graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator – students will need to purchase a license to these programs for their own laptops) to enhance original drawings. Class activities and projects include creating fashion blog, textile design, digitized fashion illustration, story board, logo design and technical flat board. Projects include both individual work and group work.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Minimum cost of materials: $100.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 100 students. Priority given to: FSAD majors and those in transfer process to FSAD.
- Learn basic tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and their use in the apparel industry.
- Master creative drawing skills for fashion sketching, technical flat drawing and textile design.
- Understand various modes of communicating design ideas and presenting fashion idea and products.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Human Ecology Building T14
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.