- Schedule of Classes - March 17, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 17, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
As the importance of aquaculture increases, food scientists need to have some insights into how to deal with the unique aspects of aquaculture fish. Course includes the food science component of the aquaculture course including a fish cleaning lab.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: at least junior standing.
Comments Students may not take BEE 4350 for credit in the future.Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Or send this URL: