- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This is a graduate design theory course. The primary objective is to introduce topical issues of design in the built environment, with a focus on enclosure. Different theoretical themes will be introduced and explored each week through critical readings, discussions, and creative synthesis.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Acquire grounding in the field of design theory as it pertains to the built environment and be able to apply it to contemporary design issues.
- Develop a greater proficiency in critical thinking through rhetorical and historiographical analyses of the readings.
- Incorporate a greater breadth of disciplinary perspectives as the world of ideas, philosophy, is compared to the world of interventions, design.
Or send this URL: