- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
What do the White House and a tin can of beans share in common? Both were the result of a design competition. The last studio in the undergraduate design sequence will engage the "real world" in a series of design challenges. Each student will participate in at least 3 design competitions of various scale, requirements and origin.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Minimum cost of materials: $150. Course competition registration fee $75.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA seniors.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: completion of one of the following studios DEA 3301, DEA 3302, DEA 4401, or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Develop an individual design process and technique
- Apply research and analysis tools to the design process and learn to identify design opportunities
- Develop methods to quickly and effectively deliver design ideas in visual and written form
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 4231
Prerequisite: completion of one of the following studios DEA 3301, DEA 3302, DEA 4401, or permission of instructor. Course competition registration fee $75 (charged to bursar bill).
Disabled for this roster.