- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Historically, the Professional Practice course introduced organizational and management principles for delivery of interior design and facility management services. In recent years, design practice has changed dramatically, and while the course will cover key elements of business practice, along with project management, delivery and communication, students will also be directed to alternative, often multidisciplinary, ways of working in design with a focus on two critical aspects of professional practice: entrepreneurship and ethics.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: DEA seniors only. Other students by permission of instructor.
- Apply fundamentals of professional practice; ethics, liability, sustainability, profitability.
- Comprehend management of creative process, including business models and strategy.
- Identify/create opportunity for professional practice.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F M Van Rensselaer Hall 4231
- Mar 19 - May 9, 2018
Prerequisite: seniors only or permission of instructor.
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.