- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Applying thermodynamic concepts to large energy systems. Future energy scenarios. Project teams tasked with simulating complex energy systems and cost-benefit analysis.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CHEME 6640.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- The intent of the course is to bring all aspects of outcome (a) into play. (a)
- Students also gain experience with working in teams. (d)
- They compare their work with others outside the academic community. (h)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWOlin Hall 218
Enrollment limited to: graduate students and seniors. Preference given to students in the M Eng Energy Economics and Engineering Concentration. Early Admit M.Eng. students must take CHEME 6640 in the Fall of their senior year.
Disabled for this roster.