- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Analyzes the energy policies of public institutions for a range of energy resources. Reviews economic and political determinants of policy. Examines policies that affect/control: pricing mechanisms, energy mix, subsidies, energy conservation/efficiency and the environment. Analyzes their economic and social impacts. Examples drawn from a wide range of settings.
When Offered Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- To provide a holistic view of the energy policies of governments and other public institutions.
- To understand, analyze and critique their underlying causes and objectives.
- To gain a better understanding of their social and economic impacts.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TOlin Hall 218
Preference given to those in the M.Eng. Energy Economics and Engineering Concentration.
Disabled for this roster.