- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Covers chemistry and physics of the formation and characterization of polymers; principles of fabrication.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Learn about the synthesis of polymers, their properties, and their industrial applications. (a,e)
- Acquire knowledge of sources of raw materials, the applications and limitations of available polymers/plastics, their benefits and disadvantages. (h,j)
- Gain experience in working in teams and presenting a recent development of an engineering solution based on the development of new polymeric materials. (g, j)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TROlin Hall 165
Enrollment limited to: seniors and graduate students.
Disabled for this roster.