- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Computer-aided and manual computation procedures of Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD)-based engineering of wood structures. National design codes and standards; estimation of factored design loads and load combinations; mechanical properties of wood and wood products; designs of beams, columns, trusses, frames, arches, bridges, diaphragms; connections and wood structural systems. Also discusses engineering design judgment as an integral component of the quantitative design procedure. CEE 6075 includes an exam project and is for CEE MEng students.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ENGRD 2020.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFHollister Hall 366
Prerequisite: ENGRD 2020. Satisfies BE capstone design requirement when co-registered in BEE 4960. CEE 6075 includes an exam project and is for CEE MEng students.
Disabled for this roster.