- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Covers the following topics: review of hydrodynamics; small-amplitude wave theory; wave statistics; wave-structure interactions; coastal processes.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3310.
- Understand fundamental issues in coastal engineering.
- Gain laboratory experience.
- Gain experience in team design project.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Hollister Hall 206
Disabled for this roster.