- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduction to hydrology as a description of the water cycle and the role of water in the natural environment, and other issues for environmental engineers.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: undergraduates.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3310.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering in gaining a thorough understanding of hydrologic phenomena.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data to develop new knowledge in hydrology.
- Be able to design relevant systems and components, to meet desired needs in water resources.
Disabled for this roster.