- Schedule of Classes - March 17, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - March 17, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students. Intended for graduate students.
- To be able to present a scientific paper in a clear and concise manner.
- To be able to critique and discuss scientific papers with peers and faculty members.
- To understand scientific methods and their implications.
Or send this URL: