- Schedule of Classes - January 16, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 16, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students. Intended for graduate students.
- Become exposed to a wide variety of lines of study of animal behavior.
- Deepen your understanding of how to conduct research on animal behavior.
- Get to know the various graduate students, postdocs, and faculty studying animal behavior.
- Get critical, but also encouraging, feedback on your own research project.
Or send this URL: