- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course, which is intended to go hand in hand with BIOMG 4320 (Survey In Cell Biology), will give practice in reading, critically interpreting, and presenting original scientific papers in cell biology.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: concurrent enrollment in BIOMG 4320 (expected), or previous BIOMG 4320 with a B grade or higher, or consent of instructor.
- Be able to read and understand modern research papers in cell biology.
- Be able to follow the experimental logic used in such papers to make inferences about cellular processes.
- Be able to distill out and explain orally the major conclusions of research papers in cell biology.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Comstock Hall-Academic II B106
Concurrent enrollment in BIOMG 4320 (expected),or previous BIOMG 4320 with B grade or higher, or consent of instructor.
Disabled for this roster.