- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course is designed to help freshman biology majors make the transition to Cornell's science courses, give exposure to career options in research and medicine, provide opportunities to meet and network with faculty, and to facilitate students' pursuit of research on campus.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: membership in the Biology Scholars Program.
- Be able to conduct an effective search for a research opportunity.
- Become familiar with some research efforts on campus via lab tours and student presentations.
- Become familiar with pathways to careers in science.
- Understand Cornell faculty responsibilities and motivations for doing the work they do.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Stimson Hall G01
Enrollment is limited to: members of the Biology Scholars Program.
Disabled for this roster.