- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Planning and design of processes and facilities for management of municipal solid wastes. Source characterization and reduction; collection and transport systems; waste-toenergy combustion; sanitary landfills; composting; recycling and materials recovery facilities; and hazardous waste management. Emphasizes quantitative analyses.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BEE 3500 or CEE 3510 or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice for engineering practice.
- An ability to create sustainable solutions in the context of a complex natural environment.
Disabled for this roster.