- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Covers the analysis of different types of biomaterials, synthetic or bio-derived, their synthesis, characterization and applications. The fundamental understanding of biomaterials chemistry and physics at the molecular level is emphasized. Mathematical analysis towards rational design of biomaterials is used throughout the course. In addition, examples from forefront biomaterials research will be used for case studies.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: thermodynamics course. Pre or co-requisite: mass transport.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Disabled for this roster.