- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Designed for undergraduates who have a sincere interest in dairy production management and the dairy industry. The objective of this course is to impart further understanding of the integration and application of dairy science to dairy production enterprises and related industries. The course emphasizes a wide range of dairy- and agriculture- related businesses and personnel that work with the dairy industry worldwide.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ANSC 2500.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Students will enhance knowledge of dairy science, and gain critical thinking skills in applied dairy science.
- Students will develop ideas on current dairy production management topics and defend their positions through evidence-based approaches, communication and debate.
- Students will develop networking skills and participate in professional meetings and field experiences related to the dairy industry.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- F Morrison Hall 164
Van Amburgh, M
Prerequisite: ANSC 2500. Enrollment is limited to: at least junior standing.
Disabled for this roster.