- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Fraud Examination is a senior seminar designed to allow you access to theories of fraud examination, to develop an understanding of the fraud examination process, and to provide a background in fraud-related issues.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2210/AEM 2225 or permission of instructor.
- Develop effective communication skills in finance.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ethics and ability to apply to real world settings.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in real world and society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: NACCT 5532
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M Warren Hall 173
Prerequisites: AEM 2210/2225 or permission of instructor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.