- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course provides a fundamental understanding of marketing research methods typically employed by firms. It is primarily aimed towards the manager who must decide the direction of research activities and focuses on how one should design research, construct questionnaires, and collect and analyze data. The course will primarily focus on the interpretation and use of results rather than mathematical derivations. Students will be exposed to the practical side of marketing research through problem sets and projects.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2400, AEM 2420.
- Students will be able to explain contributions and limitations of marketing research data.
- Students will competently develop and carry out marketing research according to the standards of typical managers and firms.
- Students will apply new statistical tools to answer basic marketing questions.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Warren Hall B51
Prerequisite: AEM 2420/2400.
Disabled for this roster.