- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course provides an introduction to credit analysis, banking, and lending markets. Topics include fundamentals of credit and lending risk, asset liability management, and other selected topics.
When Offered Spring (weeks 1-7).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2050/AEM 4050 or AEM 2240 or equivalent.
- Understand the professional responsibilities of credit professionals
- Demonstrate understanding of credit skills
- Interpret models, concepts and fundamentals of credit and banking risk structure and analysis
- Develop and analyze credit risk models
- Demonstrate knowledge of lending and credit markets
- Conduct practice case studies in lending
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- W Warren Hall 101
- Jan 24 - Mar 16, 2018
Prerequisite: AEM 2050 or AEM 2240, or equivalent.
Disabled for this roster.