- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2018 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2018 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course offers an overview of ethics-related issues, dilemmas, and potential solutions in business and management. Topics include the difference between market economy and market society; differences between bureaucracies, law, and ethics; the stakeholder paradigm; triple bottom line; social responsibility; organizational culture; and personal growth.
When Offered Spring.
- Compare, contrast and apply the profit orientation perspective in business management against perspectives, such as the triple bottom line, freedom and dignity
- Discuss foundational and contemporary sources of ethics and business ethics information and thought
- Describe, analyze and solve business case studies related to business ethics dilemmas
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- F Warren Hall B50
Instructor permission required to enroll.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.