- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017.
This course serves as an introduction to the art of model building, especially related to public sector planning and management issues. The course also introduces the quantitative approach for identifying, evaluating and estimating the physical, economic, environmental, and social impacts of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate proficiency with quantitative modeling techniques, including simulation, optimization, and linear/dynamic programming.
- Students will identify, evaluate, and estimate the physical, economic, environmental, and social aspects of alternative decisions planners and managers are asked to make.
- Students will integrate concepts learned in class through a team project.
Disabled for this roster.