- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017.
Covers modal analysis, numerical methods, and frequency-domain analysis. Introduction to earthquake-resistant design.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: junior or senior standing.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: MATH 2940.
- Understand the behavior of structures subjected to dynamic loads.
- Know how to calculate displacement time histories.
- Capable of calculating seismic response of multi degree-of-freedom structures subjected to earthquakes.
Disabled for this roster.