- Schedule of Classes - June 18, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 14, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017.
Natural particles such as clay minerals, mineral oxides, and organo-mineral composites facilitate the cycling of elements in the environment, transport and degradation of contaminants, and physico-chemical processes in environmental and chemical engineering. This course will cover the surface chemistry of these particles relevant to their role in these natural and engineered processes. The applications of chemical kinetics, chemical equilibrium, and molecular spectroscopy in particle characterization will be discussed.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Communicate effectively.
Disabled for this roster.