- Schedule of Classes - June 15, 2016 6:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2016 6:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
This course applies fundamentals of landscape design to small-scale site-planning projects. Work in the studio introduces students to the design process, design principles, construction materials, and a wide array of graphic representation. Projects are selected at a variety of scale to expose students to a broad overview of problem-solving.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: required project supplies for model-making and general drawing/drafting: approx. $250.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 freshman landscape architecture majors or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Students shall develop their facility with graphic drawing and representation including plan, section and elevation, to be developed electronically and analog.
- Students shall be introduced to perspective, plan and isometric drawing.
- Students shall be introduced to analytical representation using two and three-dimensional formats.
- Students shall be introduced to Landscape Architecture through spatial and material analysis.
- Students shall be evaluated based on a series of design and graphic assignments.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Kennedy Hall 466
Enrollment is limited to: freshman landscape architecture majors or permission of instructor.
Disabled for this roster.