- Schedule of Classes - June 15, 2016 6:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 9, 2016 6:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
As the importance of aquaculture increases, food scientists need to have some insights into how to deal with the unique aspects of aquaculture fish. Course includes the food science component of the aquaculture course including a fish cleaning lab.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: at least junior standing.
Comments Students may not take BEE 4350 for credit in the future.Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BEE 4350
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Riley-Robb Hall B15
Enrollment is limited to: at least junior standing.
Disabled for this roster.