- Schedule of Classes - June 22, 2015 4:42PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 11, 2015 6:21PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
This course will introduce students to working with data in the context of modern web applications. These include data representation with relational and non-relational databases, data mining to find patterns and make predictions, and graphical presentation for visualization.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will gain practical skills for building web pages though the introduction of the data mining algorithms and theoretical approaches to graphics.
- Students will build project management skills through group interactions.
- Develop analytical tools for understanding the complex programming skills needed to build complex data systems.
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFPhillips Hall 101
Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: