- Schedule of Classes - June 22, 2015 4:42PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 11, 2015 6:21PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
An introductory course that examines plant diversity, function, and adaptation. Topics include an introduction to plant community structure, relationships between plants and other organisms, how plants cope in their environments, and plant-human interactions.
When Offered Spring.
Satisfies Requirement This course fulfills part of the biology curriculum for life science majors.Outcomes
- Describe the reproduction, growth, and development of plants.
- Describe how communities and ecosystems are structured.
- Identify the importance and describe the physiological mechanisms that organisms use to respond to their environments.
- Independently interpret and apply physiological plant ecology from the literature.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWPlant Science Building 233
Or send this URL: