- Schedule of Classes - June 22, 2015 4:42PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 11, 2015 6:21PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Utilizes a unique environment, Appledore island, as an example of how sustainability is addressed in the design of basic components of the built environment; energy, water supply, and waste treatment.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Learn the basic engineering principles of water supply, wastewater treatment and energy production.
- Learn the basic design concepts for water supply, wastewater treatment and energy production.
- Learn the interaction between the infrastructure systems listed in 1 and 2.
- Learn how interaction of infrastructure system design affects sustainability.
- Learn how to work in teams for project design.
Or send this URL: