- Schedule of Classes - June 22, 2015 4:42PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 11, 2015 6:21PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Student teams conduct research, build working models, design full-scale prototypes, create design algorithms, and create educational materials for technology transfer to improve drinking water quality in the Global South. For more information see aguaclara.cee.cornell.edu.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: CEE 4540 or permission of instructor.
Comments Co-meets with CEE 2550/CEE 5051.Outcomes
- Design, build and operate unit processes.
- Develop measurement and evaluation protocols to measure process performance.
- Consciousness raising.
- Develop effective team work habits.
- Develop ability to give technical presentations.
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHollister Hall 110
If you were not previously enrolled in one of the AguaClara project courses (2550,4550, 5051) please do not preenroll. Instead email firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted about interviews at the beginning of the spring semester.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: