- Schedule of Classes - September 25, 2023 7:55PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 25, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
Students will learn how software is designed, developed, and delivered in the modern enterprise. This class will give project leaders the ability to effectively incorporate Software Engineering into a broader multidisciplinary Systems-Engineering project. Through a mix of principles and hands-on projects students will master the essential concepts and techniques for successful delivery of the software component of a broader Systems Engineering project. We will cover topics in software project management, development tools and environment, techniques for software integration and delivery, software systems architecture, cloud-computing, and designing for security and reliability.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Prerequisite: CS 1110 or equivalent.
- Design and develop software using modern tools and best practices.
- Evaluate software architecture and design decisions.
- Participate in the delivery and deployment of an enterprise software solution.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Upson Hall 202
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: