- Schedule of Classes - September 29, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 29, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
This 7 week seminar course will focus on writing for policy and professional audiences in public affairs. This course is directed toward second-year students in the MPA program who plan to complete a professional report to meet the MPA degree writing requirement. Students will define their research project for a client organization, and develop the professional report proposal, project management workplan, and literature review for their professional report.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Master of Public Administration (MPA) students.
Distribution Category (KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- Students will demonstrate research project and proposal development in relation to client organizations, including determining project scope, purposes, objectives, and procedures and alignment with the mission and need of a client organization.
- Students will develop a prospectus and a literature review for a professional report of relevance to a client organization, as well as demonstrate skills necessary to communicate with a broad audience.
- Students will present research findings to non-academic audiences through oral and written presentations.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Fernow Hall G24
- Oct 11 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: