- Schedule of Classes - September 29, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 29, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
The primary learning goals of this course are (1) to understand the core concepts of microeconomics and (2) to develop analytical/problem-solving skills. This course differs from typical intermediate-level microeconomic courses in that there will be more emphasis on the role of policy and the public sector in the economy, although understanding the role and effectiveness of markets will remain central. This course is not a substitute for a full-semester comprehensive course in public economics but is a good foundation for that field-level course.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Master of Public Administration (MPA) students.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Understand the basic principles of microeconomics.
- Develop analytical/problem solving skills using tools of microeconomic analysis.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall G151
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Or send this URL: