- Schedule of Classes - September 29, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 29, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
Formalized active learning opportunity for students in the Global and Public Health Sciences major to develop and apply academic knowledge, principles and skills to a public health problem in a supervised community or research setting, either domestic or international.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: NS 1600, NS 2600. Recommended: STSCI 2150, NS 3600.
- Describe a public health issue through engagement in practice, policy, or research.
- Examine and explain the key characteristics and interests of host organization, hospital, institution, or research project, and how they relate to specific public health issue of student interest.
- Analyze a public health issue integrating academic knowledge and experiential learning.
- Document and explain how the applied experience advanced academic, professional, and personal learning goals.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- M Fernow Hall G24
- Aug 21 - Oct 6, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
This is a formalized active learning opportunity for students in the Global and Public Health Sciences major. Pre-requisites:NS 1600, NS 2600. Preferred: STSCI 2150, NS 3600. If you are not able to enroll, please contact DNS Student Services at email@example.com.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: