- Schedule of Classes - September 24, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 24, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
When did bipartisan become a bad word? Should we unfriend and unfollow people who have different opinions than our own? How did we become a country that grows more polarized and divided every year? Most importantly, can we change, or are we destined to continue down this path?
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (HA-AS, HST-AS)
- Students will identify and describe long term trends, key individuals, and events impacting politics in the U.S.
- Students will analyze the impacts of those key individuals and events and discuss how those impacts are likely to affect future U.S. politics.
- Students will formulate possible strategies to reinforce, or alter, current trends within the U.S.
- Students will research and synthesize the scholarly understanding of specific aspects of polarization (graduate students)
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Or send this URL: