- Schedule of Classes - September 29, 2023 7:54PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 29, 2023 7:35PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2023-2024.
Introduces two major graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) to develop original designs. Class activities and projects include textile design, technical flat drawing design, digitized fashion illustration, 3D virtual fashion design, and story board. Projects include both individual work and group work.
When Offered Fall, Spring, Summer.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
- Learn basic tools and functions of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CLO3D, and their use in the apparel industry.
- Master creative drawing skills for fashion sketching, technical flat drawing and textile design.
- Understand various modes of communicating design ideas and presenting fashion idea and products.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW M Van Rensselaer Hall 1153
- Aug 21 - Dec 4, 2023
Instruction Mode: In Person
Enrollment preference given to: FSAD majors, transfer students, and Fashion Studies minors.
Or send this URL: